30 October 2014

Reminders and Save the Date!

Good morning, friends! I hope it is a beautiful morning where you are, too!! Just a quick post with a couple reminders!



That's right,  next Thursday I will be adding a new recipe to an incredibly gifted group of fellow Bloggers!  There is still time, if you want to join in on the fun! We have grown, already! As a matter of fact, I think we have almost double from last month!  So, if you want to join in you can either contact me or e-mail Miranda at miranda@cookiedoughandovenmitt.com and request to join the Peanut Butter Bash Facebook Group! The first Thursday of each month we will post a dessert using Peanut Butter and a mystery ingredient! 

One other piece of news to share, not one that should be surprising, but more of a gentle reminder. 
Yes, it is this weekend!!


I am hoping to be back later today to share another fun little project I just finished up for my sister! Have a wonderful Thursday!
Blessings always
Theresa


file under: Fall, Autumn, daylight savings, #pbbash, cooking, decor, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.